Saturday, March 22, 2008

Being bad on Good Friday


Earlier this week Red and I got invited to a motel sex party that was taking place on Good Friday. There were nine guys including us, three of us being poz bottoms, one neg bottom and five tops. The guy hosting it had a fucking huge cock. For four hours I had six guys (Red included) tag teaming my holes. As soon as one cock pulled out of my ass another was being shoved in, and my mouth received the same attention. One guy was quite dominate with my mouth, holding my head and force feeding me his cock, making me gag and slobber all down his shaft.

The fucking host hit spots in me that even my toys haven't been too. Red and another guy both shot their loads in my ass but they didn't stay there for long before the host was sucking them right back out. By the time we were done I don't think there was an inch of my body that wasn't covered in lube, spit and/or cum. My ass definitely feels used and abused this morning. And thats a good thing....

No comments: