Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Return of the dominate top

Sir came back last week. I immediately started sucking on his dick of death. My god is he big and thick. He then laid down on the bed and ordered me to climb on top and sit on his cock, and of course I obeyed. I rode his cock like a kid on a hobby horse. He then got me on my hands and knees with my ass at the edge of the bed. I was ordered to spread my cheeks. With my face planted in the bed I used both hands to spread my ass to get ready for the assault.

He rode my ass hard, pulling all the way out then plunging in to the root. Similar to what I do when I top. He mercilessly fucked my ass for a good hour, occasionally ordering me to back up and glide up and down on his cock as he stood at the end of the bed. He ended up fucking 3 loads in my ass that afternoon. He left my manhole ravaged and sore to the point I was leaking cum all fucking day. And that's a good thing...

No comments: