Friday, February 27, 2009

Butt fucking is fun!

I got my first hook up from barebackrt this week. A hot latino guy hit me up and said he was going to be traveling through my area and was wondering if he could stop by and drop off a load in my hole........FUCK YEAH!

He stopped by and his pics did not do him justice. He was even hotter than his pics, how often does that happen, right. We immediately got naked and I got down on my knees and started to suck his cock. It grew in my mouth to massive proportions, Dam! Once he was completely hard I hoped up on the bed and he aimed the large head of his cock at my hole. With a couple of pokes he plunged deep in me and started to fuck me like a whore.

Occasionally he would pull out and tease my hole by just popping his cock head in and out then plunging back in to his root. He then flipped me over on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style. God his cock felt good fucking my furry man hole. He rode me good and hard slamming his cock in deep. Our rhythm was solid with each stroke he drove his cock deeper and deeper.
Him: "Are you ready for my load"
Me:"Yes! Seed my hole!"
Him:"Hear it cums"

Then he drove his cock deep in me and I could feel it pulse as he flooded my guts with his semen. I then felt the spray of my own cock as the cum flew past my furry chest. He then got up and took a shower as I lay back and basked in the afterglow. After he left I headed to the bathroom and grabbed my double headed dildo and worked his load out of my ass then lapped it up off of the floor of the bathtub. Dam he has great tasting jizz!

He stopped by a few days later on his way back home and we did a repeat of our hot sex session and he deposited another load in my hungry hole. He travels through frequently so it looks like I got a new fuck buddy. FUCK YES!!

1 comment:

OralGiverNYC said...

Just discovered your blog, and I'm addicted! Keep 'em cumming. You are I are kindred spirits. Would love to trade cock-tales sometime.