Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More glory hole stories

A few Saturdays ago I had the college guy show up around midnight to get sucked off through the glory hole. I also had a married guy that was interested in stopping by around 12:30.

This time I shared the college guy with Red. We took turns downing his big piece of meat, then stroking him together with out mouths on each side of his shaft, licking the head when we reached the tip. Within about five minutes I was deep throating his cock when he said he was gonna cum. I felt generous so I backed off of his cock and fed it to Red. The shaft of the college cock throbbed and pulsed as he ejaculated down Reds throat. As before his cock remained hard so continued to share it back and forth making sure it was totally drained of semen. Time got away from us and before I knew it the doorbell rang.......it was the married guy.

The college guy had locked the door, so i ran to the window and stuck my hand around the curtain giving the married guy a "give me one minute" hand gesture. It was quickly decided that Red would continue to suck on the college guy in the living room while I suck the married guy through the glory hole. Got the college guy in, unlocked the front door then gave the married guy the ok to come in.

The married guy had told me that it had been forever since his wife had sucked his dick and that it wasn't very good and that she wouldn't let him cum in her mouth. He had a nice 6 inch mouthful that I milked for about 20 minutes. We would trade off, me milking his shaft then him fucking my mouth. I milked and milked until he unloaded a huge tasty load of cum in my mouth. He enjoyed in enough that he has stopped in a couple times a week since then.

After he left I went back into the living room to find Red on his back on the couch and the college guy on top of him riding his face with deep strokes right down to the pubes. It was really hot watching his muscled ass and legs flex every time he plunged his monster cock down Reds throat. After a while he climbed off and said he wasn't going to be able to cum again, then I took a few deep slurps on his cock. He then wagged his sausage back and forth a few times hitting his muscled thighs before he tucked it away. Man I sincerely hope he comes back...

No comments: