Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Camping trip

August 29, 2007

This last camping trip was.....eh. Not alot of action I'm afraid. I did have two fun encounters though.

The first was during the day. I had ventured off into the wooded play area but it looked as if no one was there. Then I spotted this hot guy dressed in black leather smoking a cigar. He pressed me against one of the posts that normally hold the sling. The sling wasn't there but the chains were. He blew his cigar smoke into my mouth then grabbed the chain and wrapped it around my neck two or three times. His leather gloved fingers then started probing my mouth. He pulled them out occasionally to blow more smoke into my mouth. He also spit in my mouth, which was too fucking hot! Not much more happened, which kind of bummed me out, He had a very hot tight body.

The second venture was during the day also. I again went back into the play area and found three guys standing around all stroking their hard cocks. I assumed the position and did a taste test on all of them. I was giving each cock equal amounts of attention when Red showed up to help me out. He took care of the one guy and I focused on the other two who seemed to be a couple. I got the first guy off, then started on his bf as Red was sucking the juice out of the 3rd. Then the second guy juiced me and we all headed back to camp.

It rained ALOT while we were there. After we got set up they came around and told us that there was a bad storm coming and if it got bad to head up to the office where the storm shelter was. It turned out not to be too bad. We sat on our picnic table under our canopy as it poured down rain. I went to push the water off our tarp and it ended up running off the tarp onto our canopy and then dumped right on my head soaking me. Luckily I was drunk by then so I grabbed my umberella and did my best Gene Kelly and sang "Singing in the rain" as we walked around the camp ground.

No comments: