Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hump "me" day

June 21, 2006

Red raped my ass good this morning. I prefer to get fucked after I've gotten "cleaned up" but sadly after repeated efforts time and again, that doesn't seem to happen much anymore. Fucking meds. So some mornings Red just spit lubes and goes to town like this morning. I miss the days that I could just throw my legs up and take him full force and deep, relaxed and enjoying every minute of a good fuck. "sigh" But I'm getting use to the spit, shove it in, semi dry fuck. As long as I'm not having problems with blood clots that is. Other wise it hurts like a bitch.

Red worked today and I had a date set up for 2:30pm before work. I've been blowing this guy for years. Beautiful cock that squirts big loads, what more could a guy ask for. I had about 3 hours inbetween Red leaving and my date showing up so I decided to get on Gay.com. After a few minutes I was chatting with a couple of guys. The one a 50 something muscular furry farmer was talking all dirty. It was raining today and he was looking for some mutual bj action and wanted to hook up. Told him I had a date at 2:30, it was 12:45 at the time. He says he could be there in 25 minutes. Mmmm he sounds serious. I tell him that I can fit him in, so then I drop the bomb, telling him I'm poz. Silence.... After a few minutes he comes back and asks if I'd like to at least blow him. I'm like sure, would love too.

In about 25 minutes he was there. Man did he have a hot body. While I was sucking on his cock I gazed up at his beautiful forest of fur. He had the body of a Joe Gage man from his precondom era films. HOT HOT HOT!!! He was all solid and muscular to boot. He told me that I was gonna make him cum. So I came up for breather and we made out and I rubbed my face in his fur. Then I went back to focus on his cock again. He complimented the hell out of my cock sucking abilities and told me that I was gonna make him cum. This time I didn't stop sucking on his rock hard piece of meat. Soon I was rewarded as he shot a huge amount of cum in my mouth. I swallowed it down then flipped over on my back just as a big stream of cum shot out of my cock hitting me on my breast bone with a big splat. We layed their for a bit, then got up and I showed him around the house and all the remodeling/construction. He took off and I started to get ready for my next date....

No comments: