Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I love New Orleans part 3

January, 25, 2006

The man with the magic finger.

Just to explain how easy it is to pick someone up in New Orleans. We walked into Lafitte's so Red could use the bathroom and we could grab a couple of cocktails. It was a good moderate crowd for an afternoon. There was this one guy sitting at the bar that we made eye contact with a couple of times. He was this hot young guy with some chin scruff wearing a biker coat and drinking a beer. We moved around to that side of the bar and hung out near the door so we could watch the flow of guys in and out of the bar. A few more eye contacts and a slight smile and Red was over to him in a minute. He rubbed his hand on the furr that was exposed on the young guys chest and said, "I like to see more of that", and the guy replied, "You guys gotta place?" And we were off to our apartment.

My god the guy was fucking tall. When he stood up he towered over us and I'm 6ft. and Red is 6'1". His tall lanky sexyness reminded me of the character Lasher from the Ann Rice series "The Witching Hour". We got about a block or two and told him that we we're both poz and he replied, "So am I, I know how to pick em". We got back to our place and the three of us immedaitely started kissing and undressing each other. Not only was the man tall but hung also. I found my position and started to spit shine his exceptionally large trouser snake. After a bit he said to Red, "Boy he likes to suck cock!", "Yes he does" replied Red.

Before we new it the guy had both his index fingers up our asses. For being in his early 20's this man was an expert on the male asshole. He instantly hit both our prostrates and started to massage them like nobodies business. Which sent Red and I moaning and groaning and burying our head in the pillows to stiffle our intense pleasure. God it felt like I was cumming and cumming and cumming. Never had I ever felt this much pleasure by just one finger. I mean fuck, I can't even find my own prostate... and I've looked. Maybe it was just his extremely long fingers.

He then removed his fingers from our holes and lifted his furry legs exposing a beautifully furry asshole and then said, "I've got an asshole too". Which we feverishly began to devour. We played for awhile exploring each others bodies and afterword we laid on the bed and chatted up a storm. Come to find out he worked at one of our favorite deli's.

We went in the next day to grab some food and to say hello. When he saw us he gave us a big hug and kiss. He fixed our order and when it was ready he motioned for us with his long fingers to come pick it up. We were there in an instant and he laughed and said, "Oh, I can make two men come with just my fingers" and we replied, "Yes, you can!".

And the three of us and the rest of the people in line all laughed....

No comments: