Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Spring is here and the men are horny

April 10, 2006

I love it when its warm outside. Today I sat outside and just let the sun shine on my face, its so good for the soul. Another thing I like about warm weather is it gets guys all horned up and lookin for some sumpthin sumpthin. I got an email today from a guy that I see once in awhile. It's been at least a year since we hooked up last if not longer. It went something like this:

Him: Hey I'm free from 3-3:30 and need my cock sucked bad, you up to it!

My response: Fuck Yeah! I'll be there at 3.


I get there and the house is all dark. I ring the doorbell and a moment later he answers it. We exchange hello's and I follow him to the bedroom. We get undressed and he throws me on the bed on my back with my head hangin over the side. He then mounts my face and starts going to fucken town. I've missed this... I love how he pins my head down so I don't have a choice and fucks my mouth like its the last hole he's gonna get.

It's been a long time and I'm not use to his girth. It fills my mouth to capacity and I can't breath. I choke a little, and he pulls almost out so just the head is resting on my tongue, so I can catch my breath. He shoves it back in till his big mushroom head hits the back of my throat, and continues to pump. I choke again and he pulls out and starts slapping my face with his cock, teasing me. "You like that don't you!" he says. "Yes" I try to say but he forces his cock down my throat before I can answer.

This goes on for awhile. Then he slows down and slowly fucks my mouth letting my lips and the tips of my moustache slid easily up and down on his shaft. His cock then starts to get even harder and I know he's close. He shoves it all the way in till his cock head is resting in the back of my throat and he starts to shoot and shoot and shoot. Fuck it must of been awhile since he's cum, cuz my throat and mouth are flooded with his juice. He leaves it there till I get every drop and it softens in my mouth. This was hours ago and I can still taste him.

He knows how to push my buttons and yet I still don't know his name....

No comments: