Friday, December 21, 2007

The Sword swallowing incident

September 13, 2006

When I was in one of the back rooms in New Orleans I ran across a man with a extremely large cock. Go figure. Anyway when I find these horse hung men I always what to see if I can fit them in my mouth and this guy was no exception. Well.....I only managed to get about half of him in. Thats when he grabbed my head and shoved the rest down my throat and started to throat fuck me. He was very respectful of my limits, basically he let me come up for air when I would start to gag. But yes ladies and gentlemen he was still too big. I couldn't fucking take it, I even barfed a little a couple of times, but I doubt he noticed, cuz I'm good at hiding that shit. Just keep fucking swallowing, I always tell myself.

I had to give up. GASP....I know. I tell you what though, that guy fucking stretched my throat and fucking tore the bitch up. My throat was fucking sore to the point that it started me coughing which only irritated it more. I'm just finally recovering.

No comments: