Monday, December 17, 2007

Blowing a (not so) Stranger

July 23, 2004

During our first week together, Red told me that he would like to have an open relationship, but if I wasn't into it, that he would be faithful to me. After having bf's who cheated on me, jealous bf's that accused me of cheating on them ect. the idea of having an open relationship sounded good to me. We really only set one rule, that our extra-curricular sex with others didn't interfere with "our time". Even though I was 30 I very inexperienced with backrooms, bathhouses ect.. Red on the other hand was well seasoned in that dept..

Our first memorial weekend together I took him camping to Saugatuck aka Suck-n-Fuck (which is, I guess best described as a sad version of Fire Island for the Midwest). While we were there we got invited to a big party on Saturday night at this farm that was about halfway between the campground and Saugatuck. I had gone to the Farm party the year before so I kinda new what to expect. The silo was were all the action took place, unfortunately the first time I went I was to chicken to go in by myself. Red took me in and we made our way over to a well populated corner. There I started to go down on Red and get him all nice and hard. While I was in the middle of blowing Red, another cock appeared in my face bumping me for some attention too. I of course obliged and took turns sucking on Red's cock, then the strangers, then both and so on. Then while I was blowing the stranger I heard him say, "I'm getting close" so I focused on him, then he said, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" as I slurped every ounce from him. This got Red all hot, so when I turned my attention to him he blew within minutes and then I stuffed both cocks back in my mouth and sucked on them until they were done oozing cum. This was all I needed to get me broke into the sex room fun. Red and I went our separate ways agreeing to catch up later at a specific time. I then went into the "pig pen" which was a fenced off area inside the silo. There I sucked off a few more cocks. Later Red picked up a furry hot guy and found me and we took him back to our van where we took turns blowing the hot studd. After we got done there, we headed back to the silo. Being my first evening in a backroom type setting, I went into a cocksucking frenzy. A couple of cocks later, I'm blowing this guy and all of a sudden he says, "Pigdog?" and fuck if it ain't Red I'm blowing and didn't even know it. I didn't know it was him cause his cock was amazingly rock hard and bigger than normal, cause he was really getting into the scene. After he said, "Pigdog?", I said, "Red! Shit I can have you anytime". The other guys in the "pigpen" quietly laughed at our discovery, and I went on to the next cock.

After getting back from the weekend, I told my best friend Jack of our exploits and of all the cock I had sucked. He then said, "You gotta watch out, I saw on TV that 4 out of 10 guys has a STD." I then jokingly remarked, "That's ok, cause I only sucked off 6." Then we both LOL.

No comments: