Sunday, December 23, 2007

Return of the cop 2

May 3, 2007

Red worked today and I had the house to myself. I was going to hang with friends but everyone was busy so I decided to get online. Went to gay.com and entered the northern room to see what was up. Soon I was IM'ed by someone with a familiar name but I couldn't place who he was.

Him: You free
Me: depends, what u looking for?
Him: I need my dick sucked, you remember me?
Me: not really
Him: I'm the cop
Me: come on over.
Cop: I'll be right there

Within 10 minutes my doorbell rang and there was the cop. We went immediately to the bedroom and got down to business. He moaned as I slid his hard cock into my mouth. He then grabbed me by the head and face fucked me for awhile. Then we did something new..... he sucked my cock, at least I can't remember him sucking me before. It was hot, I kept thinking to myself...a cop is sucking my dick.....a cop has got my cock in his mouth. He got me close and then started fisting my joint.

Cop: You gettting close?
Me: yes
Cop: good, cum for me, come on shoot that load!

And I did, blowing my load all over my hairy stomach. He then shoved my head back down on his cock and began to face fuck me again. "Oh yeah! here it cums" he said as he held my head down to his root and filled my mouth and throat with his cop seed. Then he got dressed and left for work as I lay there spent, tasting his saltiness that drenched the fur around my mouth.

No comments: