Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I love New Orleans part 1

January 12, 2006

Well we arrived in NOLA around 3pm on the Wednesday after Christmas. While driving into town we started to see all the blue tarped homes that had lost there shingles due too Katrina. Most of the trees looked like they had been sat on by a giant, all the ends being broken off and all. Saw one hotel that had the top corner taken right off. Otherwise the city didn't look to bad.

Parked the car in front of our friends house and immediately trecked to the bar to see our friend whom we've decided to nick name "The Crisco kid" after his favorite butt lube. As we approached the bar we heard him yell, "Hey guys, you made it!" We sat down and had a few drinks as we caught up on each others lives. The Crisco Kid knows all the big dicked men in town and introduce us to this one guy. "Oh, you'll like this one, he's hung huge" he then told Red to go to the bathroom and see for himself, which he did.

A few minutes later Red came out and TCK said next as he motioned for me to go take a look see/ taste of the mans cock. I went in and the man was sportin a beautiful piece on wood. I immedaitely fell to my knees to say hello. After several deep lunges onto the mans cock he pulls out of my mouth and told me to run my beard on his balls, which I did obediently. He then said that I was gonna make him bust a nut, which I replied, "Give it too me baby". He then plunged his cock back into my mouth and a couple of strokes later it started throbbing and he began filling my throat with his hot seed. I lapped it up like the dog I am. We exchanged thanks and I went and sat back down at the bar. I had only been in town for 2 hrs and had already bagged me a load.

As I wiped the drool off my beard with my arm I said, "God I love New Orleans!" And then I turned and gave Red a big salty kiss.

No comments: