Friday, December 21, 2007

Leather camp excursion part 2

At home I'm the first one up in the morning and Rd always sleeps in. When we camp its the exact opposite, Red is the first up and I tend to lay in the tent most of the morning dozing. I think its mainly because away from the house I don't have things to do, like check email, start laundry ect.. Needless to say I enjoy camping cuz I can actually rest a little.

The next morning after I gave Red his morning fuck we got up and got around and headed to the pool. Red wasn't feeling all that well because of his new meds so we didn't stay long. When we got back to camp I stripped and went and layed back down in the tent intending to take a nap. A little while later Red crawled in and we played around and sucked each other off. After we just layed there and basked in the afterglow. A group of guys started to return from the pool and noticed us laying there naked and one commented something like we were laying there in waiting. Well soon and very cute red headed bearded bear apeared at the door to our tent. We made a little small talk and soon he climbed in the tent and started to go down on us.

This went on for a while and things proceeded with him taking turns sucking my cock and eating Red ass. More guys walked past, stopped and watched for a bit. Everyone had a comment...

Oooo look it there, those guys are having sex!
OMG! Look at that!
This ain't no KOA is it?
and so on and so forth....

Big redheaded bears friends started to get a little impatient because they were suppose to go out to eat. One of them finally said "come on lets go, he's busy sucking on the ones cock and eating the other ass." Soon the bear was fucking Red's ass as I fucked Reds mouth. Then it ended with cute redbear blowing his wad all over the place. We chatted for a bit and then he was off.

That night we headed back to the corral where I found a nicely hung older guy whom I sucked on for quite a while. While I was busy Red was being bent over the picnic table and fucked by another guy. Two younger guys started watching me blowing the hung guy and wanted some of the action. They took turns rape fucking my mouth to the point I almost threw up several times. After that I needed a break so I went to leave the corral and was stopped by this bald guy who acted like he knew me.

He wanted me to fuck him so we headed back to his tent. On the way he kept making comments like we knew each other but I just blew it off. We got back to his tent and I ate his ass a bit and then put on a condom and started to fuck him. Unfortunately I couldn't keep it up. It was the combination of already cumming twice that day, having to wear a condom and his ass was mighty tight. I don't know if I've said this before, but I hate tight holes. For god sake if you don't get fucked regularly get a fucking toy and give that bitch some action on a regular basis.

So needless to say we gave up on that quest. He then made another comment and I finally said, "Do we know each other?" He grabbed his lantern and turned it on and said, "Oh I thought you were someone else." It was pretty dark. We ended up heading over to a campfire and smooched on each other a bit, then he found someone to do the deed and he was off. I stayed there and continued chatting with a group of hot leathermen. I then hooked up with another guy who actually had a motorhome, so we went back to his place and played around. He wanted me to fuck him, but of course he was neg so I had to wear a condom and he had a tight hole also. Fuck! I did manage to fuck him for a bit. Then I decided I better get going and try and track down Red. I ran into him half way back and he was looking for me also. We decided to call it a day and headed back to our campsite.

The next morning we packed up and headed home. I've been kind of pessimistic about the campground in the past but I've discovered that we were just going on the wrong weekends. We've decided to skip the Holiday weekends because there are too many posers and drugged out circuit boys. Leather and Bear weekends we've decided are the best time to go. Give me a mans man anyday....

No comments: