Friday, December 21, 2007

The Piss boy

September 7, 2006

It was a slow afternoon at the leather bar. We had decided to retreat from the heat and have a few drinks. I headed for the bathroom to take a piss and there was a guy there at the troff. We exchanged greetings and I started to empty my bladder. Just as I finished he reached over and started to play with my cock. "Dam", he said, I'm a little too late. Just then Red showed up to piss also. This time the guy didn't hestitate and cupped his hand under Red's piss stream. Then he reached up and anointed his shaved head with Red's piss. He continued until Red finished.

Minutes later he was bent over sucking Red's cock with his bare ass pointed in my direction. I grabbed for a condom and threw it on, spit on the piss pigs hole and shoved my cock up his ass, sliding in right up to my nuts. God I love a professional hole.

The mouth, full of my boyfriends cock, muffled a "Thank You Sir!" I shoved my cock deep in his guts and slapped him hard on the ass. Another muffled "Thank you, Sir!". The obiedient servant pig got us really rielled up and soon Red and I were slapping the Hell out of his ass making it turn a bright pretty red color. The bathroom didn't have a door so the hard slaps and the "Thank You, Sir's" were starting to draw a little attention, as guys peeked in to check out the scene.

I popped my nut into the condom and finished with a couple more good hard slaps to the boys ass and we all left the mens room very satisfied. I never realized how much stress and tension you can release slapping the hell out of someone. God I felt fucking great afterward. I guess now you can add spanking to my list of likes.


Back at home:

It was about 10:45am this morning and I was coming back from a house cleaning job. I was hungry so I stopped through McDonalds drive thru to pick up something light to tide me over till later. I stopped to eat my snack down by the river. There was truck there also and the guy would not quite looking at me. Soon he jumped out of his truck and headed toward the river and slipped into the large thick brush. I couldn't resist..... I finished eating and headed out to see what I could see.

I found him in the thicket stroking his cock, so I pulled out mine and did the same. He was very handsome with graying short cropped hair. He didn't say a word, but when I crouched down he stepped closer and stuck his cock in my mouth. I sucked him in eagerly. His cock was rock hard and felt good sliding in and out of my mouth. My lips slid down to his pubes and held there sucking. He then pushed me away as he got close. I held my hand out and he came in the palm of my hand...and then he was gone. I licked my hand clean of his juice and then filled it again with my own. Again licking it clean. Then I headed back to my car.

On my way back to my car I hear this woman from several yards away say, "Where you running off too cutie." She had on some Daisy Duke shorts and her shirt is mostly unbuttoned. "I'm heading home", I say. Just then she lifts up her shirt to expose her titt's. "Uhhhh, thanks but I'm gay", I reply. "That's ok I got a guy in the car that likes to suck cock", she comes back with. "I just got off, but thanks" I say and retreat to my car.

That was the first prostitute that I've ever been propositioned by and all I can say is Ewwwww.

No comments: