Monday, December 17, 2007

David

August 24, 2004

David came over last night and we had a three way, YEA! We had a great time. I sat on his Davids cock while he gave Red a blowjob. After Red fed David his load, he sat and watched us for a bit, then came in from behind and tried and succeeded in forcing his cock up my ass also. I told him I didn't think I was up to it when I figured out what he was up to, but that didn't stop him and they both got into how much it made me moan and grunt. If I'd of been hung over it would have been a different story, cuz I can be a very hungry bottom when I'm hung over, but I wasn't, so all I have to say today is Ouchy Ouch, Ouch... Although it did make me blow a big load all over Davids chest especially after he grabbed onto my nipples. I was hoping that David would blow his load in me, but while I was riding him, Red spoke up and said, "Hope you guys save some for me." So I surrendered my position on David's cock and let Red take a bang at it. They banged for a while, then I banged Red, then they went back at it until David blew in Red. Then Red turned around and banged David again until he blew a second load in him.

I was kinda of bummed that with all the load swapping that I didn't get any. David's in particlular, since I can and do get Red's load alot, but oh well maybe next time. I also got a little perturbed that Red ate Davids ass more last night then he has eaten mine in our 7 yrs. together. Bitch! I don't know what's up with that, it's not like I'm not clean or anything, for fucks sake I'm a virgo with OCD you don't get any cleaner then that. But that's ok also cause I got 25 yo Tony who loves to eat my ass, so its not like I'm totally missin out. In fact I think I'll try and hook up with Tony tomorrow morning, I hope he's home.

No comments: