Friday, December 21, 2007

The marine and the pilot

January 8, 2007

Due to my cell phone fucking up we didn't connect with the exmarine till Thursday afternoon. What a HOT fucker! Lean, smooth, muscular and tatoo's covering both arms and connecting across his chest and back. We all started taking turns blowing each other, and I stuck both of them in my mouth and suckled like the little pig I am. Then I layed on my stomach on the bed as the marine fed me his cock. He grabbed my head and fucked my face, almost gagging me as he'd slam the head of his cock to the back of my throat. He face fucked me for a few minutes before shooting a geyser down my throat. Man he tasted good. We took a break and chatted, then resumed with him taking turns riding our ass's and filling them both full of his hot spunk. By the time he was done with us we were definately cum drunk.


The Pilot

The night before (Wednesday) we picked up a pilot with a sexy southern accent. He was poz also so we took him back to our place and taught him about double anal penetration. It was a first for him, and he liked it alot. We both fucked him, then him and I DP'd Red. We fucked till 7am, then fell asleep. Woke at 9am and fucked some more, then went back to sleep. Woke again at 2pm and resumed fucking again. We ended with the pilot and I both blowing our loads up Red's ass. I'm surprised my dick wasn't sore after that session....

No comments: