Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday feeding time

December3, 2006

I met "Hot read head" Friday. I hadn't seen a pic of him before we met and all I can say is WOW. He's fucking handsome with a tight body and a light dusting of red fur on around his nips and extremely furry legs. We stripped our shirts off while groping our hard cocks though our pants. I immediatly started feeling him up and licking his hot tight torso. He unbuckled his jeans and I knelt in front of him and pressed my mouth to the outline of his hard cock behind his underwear....and inhaled his scent and then exhaled my warm breath around his cock.

Pants off...naked... he slapped his hard cock on my beard, and said, "This is what you want, isn't it", "yes' I responded as he slammed his cock to the back of my throat. He face fucked me mercilessly and I loved every minute. I held tight to his balls like a kid on a roller coaster. The tighter I'd squeeze the harder and bigger his cock got in my mouth. I could barely breath, I couldn't swallow, the spit ran down his shaft and balls....my beard....saturated. He'd pull out and eye his piss slit right in my face, then plunge back home.

He pulled me to my feet and we kissed, my slobbery beard soaking his deep red goatee. Then he knelt down and swallow up my cock. I grabbed his head and guided my cock in and out fucking of his sweet mouth. We exchanged back and forth for most of an hour. The room was getting hot and we were profusely sweating. It started getting close to feeding time, he was fucking my mouth to the point that I couldn't take much more of his huge cock head slamming down my throat. So I grabbed onto the base of his pole with one hand the other hand squeezing his nuts and still had a mouth full slamming in me. This happened to be just what he liked.....His nuts sucked up, his cock became a fucking rock, his sweat raining down on me, he gushed the biggest fucking load. My mouth filled and I swallowed his hot seed, my mouth filled again and I sucked hard on his cock rock. As I drained the last of his fuck juice I jerked off my own load splattering my furry belly. The man is a geyser specially for only saving up for a couple of days.

We decided that this needs to be weekly thing so Friday from now on will be feeding time. Here's an excerpt from his follow up email.

Hey guy, Just wanted to say I'm storin up alot of hot seed for our next meating. I just don't know what you are going to do with all that weeks worth of hot cum I'll have saved for ya. You think last night was a good load, just wait buddy. Does this cumming Fri nt still sound good? When I saved it for a long time, my cock will really be rock hard for ya and stay that way till you take care of it. I fed you an appetizer this last time, but when you get my stored up cum, I'll have a feast for ya! My cock will be as big as it can get and when I fire in your mouth it'll squirt more forcefully, be a little more like water at first and then will cum the thick stuff. I think you'll really get a mouthful and we'll both be satisfied. I still can see that hard-on bulge in those uniform pants. You really are a butch, hot handsome dude.

No comments: