Sunday, December 23, 2007

The bookstore and the bisexual

A couple of weeks ago I headed to the bookstore for lunch. I immediately had a guy follow me into one of the cubicles. I sat on the bench as he stood in front of me, his crotch at mouth level. I started to massage him package then unzipped him and pulled out his cock and huge bull nuts. I sucked on his cock and squeezed his bull nuts with my hand. This made him get rock hard so I continued. Slobbering up and down his shaft, he unloaded blowing his seed down my throat. Then he zipped up and was gone.

After a little more cruising I found the next guy. He was stocky and had a fat rock hard cock. I went into his cube and fell to my knees, I had to open my mouth all the way to get his cock in. Cocks like his send me into a cock sucking euphoria. I just sucked and slobbered and took his thick cock to the root. He started moaning and said he was getting close, he pulled out but I stayed put mouth open tongue out licking the head of his cock. He then asked if I wanted his load, I said yes and he shoved his cock deep into my mouth and started to unload his seed. I gulped and gulped and just stayed there milking the last of his cum out of his cock for several minutes.

The last guy had to be the hottest. He was all dressed up, we made eye contact and he followed me into a cube. I went to my knees and he pulled out his cock. I sucked him to the root, when he instructed, no suction. So I let my lips and tongue ever so lightly massage his shaft. He'd pull out and the spit would rope from my mouth to his cock, then he would shove it all the way in again. He'd pull out and instruct me to lick the head of his cock, which I did. Then he's shove it down my throat again. Your an excellent cock sucker he said, your gonna make me cum. He then pulled out and jacked his cock telling me to keep my mouth open cuz he was gonna cum all over my tongue, which he did. I felt his load splash onto my tongue and slide to the back of my throat. I stayed there till he was finished. He then zipped up and wished me a happy holiday and took off.

Later that day I met the bisexual. He told his wife that he was going out Christmas shopping, but detoured to me for a blow job. What a hot man, tall,handsome, big cock with a light dusting of fur. I sucked him for a good half hour or more. I was on my knees as he stood in front of me fucking my mouth and slowly sliding his cock down my throat. He was an excellent deep throat teacher. He then sat for awhile as I slowly slid my mouth up and down on his shaft. He then asked how I'd like to finish, his fucking my mouth or me sucking him. I told him a little bit of both, so I sucked as he fucked my mouth and man he blew and blew and blew. I don't think his wife sucks his cock. He apologized after saying he should have warned me that he blows a big load. I told him no problem at all, I love big loads....

No comments: