Monday, December 17, 2007

Mystery man

July 12, 2004

Checked email this morning and my bisexual "mystery man" wanted to hook up last Friday night. Dam, Dam, Dam... He's my age, married/or girlfriend (not sure), he considers himself chubby, I would describe him as more solid and beefy than chubby. His other half keeps him on a tight leash, so we only get together about once every couple of months. He answered one of my adds a few years ago. He was looking to be serviced and I was looking to service, so we hit it off just fine. Our first meet, he came over to my work when I was on break. It was after hours and nobody was in the building. I brought him into my janitorial closet and shut the door, kneeled down infront of him and started to massage his already rock hard package. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick 8 inch cock. I immediately started downing his monster piece of meat and sucking like I was Monica Lewinsky in the Oval office. He eventually got me slid over to the corner of the room. Once there, with my head pinned in the corner and not able to back off of his cock, he started fucking my mouth like it was the last fuck he was ever gonna get and didn't stop until he'd flooded my throat with his hot manseed. Man, it was the hottest mouth fuck I've ever experienced. I've been over to his place a couple of times when his other half is out of town. The first time at his place he sat me on the couch, undressed, climbed onto the couch (one foot on the cushions, the other on the back of the couch) and with my head pinned between him and the couch, mouth fucked me until release. Man I totally dig that... Oh the reason I call him my "mystery man" is because I've never gotten his name, nor he mine...

No comments: