Monday, December 17, 2007

Humpday

August 5, 2004

Yesterday was indeed humpday. Started at 9am when I called a guy that I used to play with last year but after a month or two of phone tag I had given up on him. Well he email me a few weeks ago wanting to hook up again. His name is Tony, he's 25, solid, stocky, Italian looking, very sexy.

Tony: Hello
Me: Heys its pigdog, what's up
Tony: just stroking my dick, wanta come over and get fucked
Me: sure, I'll be over in about 20 min.
Tony: Cool, see ya

This time he actually invited me into the bedroom, the other times we got it on right on the floor just inside the front door. We sucked on each other a bit then he handed me the poppers and pushed me face down on the bed and started eating my ass. Then a few minutes later he stops and shoves his cock in my ass and gives me the attitude adjustment that I've needed since Monday nights events. He continues pounding my ass until he fills my guts with his juice. That of course gets me off, then we get dressed and exchange a few quick comments about his new apartment and then I'm off. I then head home and climb in bed with Red and let him pound my ass for a bit also.

Then Wed. night rolls around and I get home and David who was suppose to stop by isn't there yet, but I'm not all disappointed since I got some that morning. Red says he hasn't heard from him but that he always runs a little late. Sure enough he calls about 1/2 hr. later and is on his way. He gets there, we all smoke a J, and then head to bed. The three of us take turns kissing and sucking on each other. I start eating David's butt and it's nice and sweet. Then I throw his legs up and get ready to slip my cock in his ass and he kinda hesitates and looks at Red. Then Red asks him if he wanted him to fuck him first to get him ready for me. David says yes since they have fucked several times and David's use to Red's cock, and I've only fucked David once and well I'm abit bigger than Red. So Red fucked David and I rotated between kissing David and letting him suck my cock. Then Red got David's ass primed and ready for me, I slid in him and it was just heaven. I fucked him slow cuz I was afraid that I was going to hurt him considering the way he gasped when I'd slid all the way in. Then Red fucked me while I was fucking David and then I fucked Red while he fucked David. The double fucking was kind of awkward but it did feel good. We followed it up by Red blowing his wad up Davids ass as David blew his down my throat. I then fucked Red and blew one of the biggest loads I've ever blew up his ass. Man I thought I wasn't going to stop.

We fucked till about 4am this morning and I'm all fucked out, and totally fucking tired and dragging major ass today. Yesterday was truly a humpday.

No comments: