Sunday, December 23, 2007

"Horizontal" Dance with the devil

June 18, 2007

I met the devil friday night, I realized this later on by his 666 tattoo. He was 25, 6'6", 250, beefy and furry all over and poz. His calves were almost as big as my thighs, his thighs were almost as big as my waist. Did I mention that he also had a very thick 9 1/2 inch cock.

Red met him online and called me at work friday night to see if I was up for a three way when I got home. After seeing the guys pics, I agreed to the deal. I got home to find him naked laying in our bed. I started by trying to suck his extremely thick cock, it was definately more than a mouthfull. Then Red fucked him while i fed him my cock. Then he pinned me down and fucked me. I don't ever remember moaning and shouting so loud during sex before, but I couldn't help it. He stretched me and went real deep, were no man has gone before. Toys yes, man no.

During the evening I climbed on top of him for some more. I was bouncing up and down on his pole when Red pushed me toward the guy and started to enter me also. I grabbed onto the devil as him and my bf thrusted there cocks both in and out of my ass. The Devil shot his load filling me up to capacity. I was leaking his seed for the rest of the night. We all fell asleep and in the morning continued on for a few more hours, filling each others holes with cocks and cum. There wasn't a dry hole in the bunch by the time we were done.

Then I fixed them breakfast. And that was the beginning of my weekend. Unfortunately we will not be seeing the Devil again since he is moving to sin city next week.

No comments: