Friday, December 21, 2007

The Bondage table

December 31, 2006

Last Wednesday we went to a little impromptu sex party down here in NOLA. The play room was set up with a sling, stockade, and a new bondage table. The host is a small guy with small hands who gets into fisting. He had one of the guests in the sling manipulating the guys ass, stretching it to accommidate his small paw. His bf asked me if I'd like to try out the bondage table. I said...."Um sure I'll give it a try". It was a big leather table with a hole in the middle and straps to strap your torso, legs and arms down. I wasn't sure how it worked so I asked, "do I lay on it face up or down?" Face up I was told so I guess the hole in the middle was for anal play and not for my cock to go through.

I hopped up and he started to strap me in. Then he pulled out his bag of tricks.... First he started to attach clothes pins to my torso, nips and crotch area. They only hurt briefly then the body became accustom to it. He would flick each clothes pin sending small surges of pain through my body. Then he pulled out a small leather type paddle and told me to look into his eyes and slapped my balls with it. This sent pain from my groin down through my legs. My balls are very hyper sensative so I wasn't really sure of the whether I liked this pain or not. He realized this and told me to say "ok" when I was ready for another slap. "ok" I said, and received a slap. I gasped and when the pain went away said "ok".... another slap.

This went on for awhile, slowly conditioning me to the pain. When the session was done he started to take the clothes pins off, which briefly fuckin hurt like a bitch, he then unstrapped me and we watched Red in the sling slowly get his ass stretched and manipulated by our host. The guy that was first in the sling then started fucking the hosts bf and I watched back and forth both scenes. When the guy got finished fucking the hosts bf he climbed off and the bf said, "next". So I climbed on spit on my cock and shoved it up his ass. I fucked him every which way, slowly, power slamming, pulling all the way out and then plunge fucking him. After the pain he caused me earlier I had some pay back to deal out. I started to get close so I asked if he wanted my load up his poz ass and he eagerly said, "yes" so I pumped him full of my seed. All of us spent, we called er a night.

And that was our second night into town. Tonight were going back for another round and bring the New Year in with a bang. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! OINK!

No comments: