Friday, December 21, 2007

The passionate bottom

January 2, 2007

Today was the best day so far on our visit down here. We got up early and ventured into the Quarter to grab a few gifts for friends. Then we headed over to this very handsome twenty something guys place who we've known for the last year, who bartends down here. Beautiful furry chest, solid muscular legs which supported a sexy furry bubble butt. Needless to say we ate him up one side and down the other. We all passionately kissed each other and Red and I licked his delicious pitts and took turns eating his sweet ass. He was neg but didn't mind that we weren't and had plenty of condoms in stock.

Red and I took turns fucking him every which way. Driving our cocks up his furry bubble butt, making him grunt like the little piggy he is. He ended up riding my cock and blowing his load all over my chest, and what I couldn't lick off I rubbed in and let dry. Even though we've known him for a year, this is our first sexual encounter and we all agreed that it won't be the last.

You can still smell him on me....

No comments: