Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pigdog and Red Show

June 30 ,2006

We sat on the back porch/summer room and drank sangria that we had made this week. Before we knew it, it was 4am. I announced that I had to get to bed, but Sugar Daddy wanted to see some action. By that time I was getting tired and really wasn't much in the mood, but I found some inspiration... I went into the next room and found my flogger and came back and handed it to Red. Then he stood there and flogged my back as I sucked his cock. This always gets him going and gets his cock rock hard, which in turn gets me going as well.

Soon Red was blowing a big juicy load in my mouth. Then SD said that if I were to blow him that he'd drown me. Well he didn't have to say anymore. I pulled Red's cock out of my mouth and turned around and started blowing SD. Red all the while continued to flog my back. I sucked slowly on SD's cock and whimpered a bit when the cat of nine tails struck and stung my back. Then I was rewarded as SD blew and blew and blew his load into my mouth. That was all it took and soon I was blowing a load also.

And I've been dragging butt ever since. I can't wait to get out of work tonight. But hey its a four day holiday weekend. Waa Hoo! My belly is full of man spunk so I think I got a pretty good start....

No comments: