Sunday, December 23, 2007

The camping trip

July 20, 2007

Sorry its taken me so long to post on the camping trip. I've been working like a fiend this week. So with out further a due......Our Bears in the woods/Leather weekend camping trip.

I remember as a teenager this story going around, more like a gay urban legend. It was about this certain teen rock idol that collapsed before a concert because he had ingested too much cum..... And with that a fetish was born.

We got there Thursday afternoon and set up camp. Then immediately I started making whisky slushes that I had prepared the day before. We found out that because of dry and windy weather there was a county ban on campfires and tiki torches. I'm glad we brought blankets cuz it got a little chilly after and sun went down......and seriously dark. The trail to the wooded play area has an occasional landscape light but that was it. We set out votive's in plastic cups of sand to light our way back to camp since candles where still ok to use.

Thursday night was slow. I did manage to meet a woofy leather mustached man out in the woods. Soon I was on my knees using my mouth to guild my way to the expanding lump in his pants. I found it easily and got down to business. He had the perfect mouthful which I sucked on eagerly. I sucked and licked and he moaned, telling me that I was a great cocksucker. He announced that he was getting close and I continued my mission bobbing up and down on his hard shaft. He then swore as he blew his load down my throat, pumping and feeding me every last drop. I later found out that he had been a leather title holder a year or so ago.

Friday I went to the pool and met a guy who I've seen online. He's a furry muscle daddy with a long red beard and poz too, a plus. He's in an open relationship also. Got to talking to him and his hot bear of a bf and found out his nickname is headboard, because when he shoots he ALWAYS hits the headboard. His bf said that he refuses to let him blow in his mouth because he said he just can't swallow that fast and that much. I told him I'd like to try and he said I'd get my chance before the weekend was over. "evil grin"

So Friday night there was still the ban on campfires but unlike Thursday once it got dark the woods were crawling with bears of every shape and size. I started with this tall slim cowboy type guy with a nice package. I was eagerly sucking him which started a crowd of horny onlookers. I could feel a cock rubbing against the back of my head as the one in my mouth thrust in and out soon unloading deep down my throat. He finished feeding me and pulled his cock out, I went to take a breath when another cock was shoved in my mouth. I sucked obediently. As the stranger grabbed my head and face fucked me blowing his load all over the inside of my mouth. And then another guy took over and then another. They turned my mouth into a parking garage for cock. After about a half a dozen guys had sprayed their DNA down my throat I decided to take a break and head back to camp for a beer and stretch my legs. I went back but the action had died down so I called it a night.

Saturday we caught back up to the furry poz bear daddies. Red sucked the one with the bushy red beard right at our picnic table that afternoon as the rest of us watched. They took off and went out for dinner and we met them later back in the woods where I took turns sucking on both of them. I finally focused on "headboard" and was not disappointed. He slowly fucked my mouth and as he got close he pulled out about half way and started flooding my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed and he kept filling me back up. A couple of swallows later and he was finished and I hadn't spilt a drop. They soon disappeared into the crowd and I started on my next mission. The guys that night had me pinned against a tree as one after the other fucked my mouth. One of them ended up being a coach. Telling me to suck that cock, drain those dicks and telling the guys to feed me their loads. Again I went into a cock sucking euphoria. I had a couple of guys that couldn't wait and just fisted their joints until they splattered me on both side of my face. Their ropey jizz getting stuck and dangling from my beard. (mmmm a snack for later) Then the coach found my cock and that was all it took. I groaned as the cock in my mouth unloaded and I blew my wad onto the ground. The coach then told me how hot it was to watch me take on the group of men. I told them it was time for a break and the guys helped me up to my feet and slapped my back, telling me I was a good dog.

No comments: