Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stretched, Soar, and Salty

July 28, 2005

Last night I pull in to the driveway and there's a blazer parked there that I don't recognize. I was extremely tired probably cuz I went out to the bar the night before and I just didn't feel up to having company. Needless to say I was a little irked. I went in and it turned out to be a trick that Red had hooked up with about a month ago that had left his jacket behind and was there to pick it up.

We sat around and had a smoke as he chit chatted about his sexual exploits and some of the sex parties he's been too. He seemed like a nice guy and I tried to listen to what he was saying in between nodding off. Like I said I was tired. As he talked his hands kept roaming up under his shirt giving me a look at his chest and occasionally he'd reach down in his pants to "adjust" himself. After about an hour of this he mentioned that he needed to get going soon and got up to use the bathroom. As he stood up he said to me, "Wanna see it" as he fondled his package. I was ready to go to sleep and felt kinda indifferent to the whole thing, so I just shrugged my shoulders and he then headed to the bathroom.

Red then whispered to me, "Ya wanta do him?" I said, "Nah I'm tired and have a house cleaning job tomorrow morning, if you want to go ahead and I'll just go to bed. Then the guy came back outta of the bathroom with his pants unbuttoned and stood a few feet away facing me. He then pulled out the prettiest cock I've seen in a long time. It was at least 7 to 8 inches long and had the biggest head on it that I've ever seen. Fuckin A, the head was bigger than a golf ball almost the size of a plumb. I immediately said, "Holy shit!" and reached out and grabbed onto his trouser snake. As I fondled him he grew another 1 or 2 fuckin inches.

Amazingly enough I wasn't tired anymore and my mouth started salivating. I wanted to get that head in my mouth, god it was fucking huge. I then fell to my knees and popped his manhood in my mouth. The size of him sent me into euphoria as the world dissolved around me and I knew that my main goal in life was to suck this man's cock. He moaned in pleasure and then grabbed my head and started giving me a good hard mouth fuck. His large head would hit the back of my throat and he'd hold it there and push just a little bit farther stretching my throat to accommodate him.

All the while, Red sat on the couch jacking off watching the scene unfold before him. The man would pump and pump then pull it out and slap my face with it. All the while I knelt there like a hungry little baby bird, mouth wide open wanting, needing more. After several more strokes in and out of my sloppy mouth he buried it, groaned and stiffened as his huge member got even huger and then unloaded, giving me my much awaited present.

I'm normally not a "size queen" but now understand why some people are. I can't stop thinking about how big the head of his cock was.

I'm fuckin obsessed....

No comments: