Monday, December 17, 2007

"T"

October 18, 2004

By mid afternoon we were off to our playdate. We got there and T was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts showing off his wonderfully dark hairy legs. Well it didn't take us long and we were in bed going at it. We got him on all fours and Red started fucking his ass while I held onto his head and fucked his mouth. The three of us had a blast, Red would slam his cock up his ass and he would automatically swallow mine. After a while of that he said, "Time for my favorite position", and told me to lay on my back and then he hopped on me and slid his fuzzy ass down on my shaft. Facing me he then leaned toward me and told Red, "Ok your turn" and Red slid his cock up his ass also. I then grabbed onto his shoulders so he was firmly planted on my cock and Red and I preceded to fuck the hell out of him. Later on I threw his fuzzy legs over my shoulders and gave him what I like to call a plunge fuck. It's where I pull almost out except for the head then wait for a few seconds then plunge all the way in, he would first gasp then a slight smile would creep across his lips. We ended with him on his back with Red dropping a load up his ass and me flooding his mouth. Then he shot a big healthy load on his chest and stomach and I lapped it up like the hungry dog that I am. Afterward the three of us went into town and had a nice dinner and then we headed for home. We both wished T lived closer cuz he was a very fun and fuzzy fuck.

This morning I fucked Red and afterward came to the conclusion that I had fucked so much in the last two days that I think my cock is going to fall off. Then Red went to work and Mac came over and fucked the living hell out of me. Now I'm tired, all fucked out and ready for some sleep and its only Monday....

No comments: