Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Searching for Mr. Big Cock

August 24, 2005

I think the first time I saw "BC" it was at the park on the river. I was in my middle to late 20's and he was probably in his late 40's early 50's. He had olive skin and black hair and mustache with furry arms and chest. Very ruggedly handsome for a guy his age. He drove an old beat up pickup.

It was a beautiful summer/fall day, the day was warm and the winds were blowing freakishly hard. I sat on a picnic table enjoying the day loving the wind blowing against my face. After sitting there awhile a man in his truck pulled in. He sat there for a few minutes, I glanced back a few times trying to get a good look at him. Soon he jumped outta his truck and went out between me and the river and laid down in the grass. He sat facing the river for a few, then he rolled over and laid on his stomach. The wind was blowing hard and he was looking directly at me with this mischievous smile on his face. Then he started grinding his pelvis/cock into the ground all the while his eyes fixed on mine. And that smile...

God I wanted him... He was sooo sexy.... But I worked afternoons and it was getting to be that time. We chatted for a little bit. He was "bi" and loved it when guys sucked his cock. I don't remember why we didn't exchange #'s. But we said that we both hoped to see each other again down there. I started going down to the park alot in hopes to see him again but our paths didn't cross until about a year later...

It was late night, after midnight and the weather was stormy and cloudy. I was sitting in my car down at the park. I figured it was a good night to play...cops are less likely to be out patrolling the parks on a stormy night. I sat there for awhile again. Then I saw his truck pull in and my heart started beating outta my chest. He parked a few yards from my car and rolled down his window and asked how I was tonight. "Good" I replied. He got outta his truck and walked up to my car and then said, "So, what ya lookin for tonight?" "Just lookin to suck some cock." I said. "Cool" he replied, "Mine really needs to be sucked."

He then then pulled out one of the biggest thickest cocks that I've seen to this day. He gave it a couple of strokes, which thickened it up and then he stuck his cock in my open car window. I grabbed it with both hands and still had at least 3 more inches that fit in my mouth. The dam thing was rock hard and I could feel in throb in my hands and mouth. I slowly got use to his size and pulled one hand off letting him fuck deeper into my mouth and throat.

He rested his arms on the roof of my car and stood there and fucked my face. Occasionally a car would come down the road and he'd pull his cock outta my mouth and face the river, his back towards the road, and stroke his big cock. By then the weather had started to drizzle a bit and I could see the droplets collect on his cock and furry chest. After the cars would pass by, without a word he'd stick his cock back in my car window and continue fuckin my face. A few other cars went by and he'd do the same thing, pull out, face the river and stroke his meat. It was sooo fuckin hot.

This went on for at least an hour, the drizzling rain and me sucking on his cock. His furry torso, cock and my face were all damp from the stormy weather. He then pulled outta of my mouth, his cock pointing about a foot from my face, he said, "I'm getting ready, where do you want it?" This was before being poz so I told him to shoot it on my chest. As soon as I directed him to where I wanted it, he began to blow. His first stream hit me hard in the chest, splattered and ran down my stomach. Second, third, fourth, fifth... each geyser hit as hard as the first. I ended up loosing track of how many times he blew on me. He left me drenched and totally smelling like cum. OH fuck did I love it! The fur on my chest was soaked and looked like I just got outta the shower, all matted and sticking to my torso. I've never seen anyone blow a load like he did that night. He said, "see ya around" and I said, "I hope so", he smiled and winked at me then turned and left. I sat there for awhile and mopped up my chest with the shirt I had on earlier. Pressing the saturated t-shirt to my face and smelling his freshly dumped seed.

I've only seen him twice since then, once at a restaurant. He was with people, so to be discreet I just nodded and said "Hey" as I left. I then saw him from a distance at a flea market last year still looking hot as ever. I wish I'd of went up to him and said hello and gave him my #, but I didn't. I could kick myself now.

If we were ever to hook up again, now that I'm poz, I'd definitely tell him to aim higher than my chest this time...

No comments: