Monday, December 17, 2007

Balancing fuck buddys

July 2, 2004

Jimmy (one of Red's bottom toys) stopped by today to chat and probably get some, since I had to go to work. Before I left he started telling us about one of our friends Big John and how he tricked with him once and that his cock had to be at least 10-12 inches and really thick. He said Big John has been wanting to hook up with him again but that he just couldn't take a cock that big up his ass only about once a year. Cause thats how long it will take for him to recover from it. I've been kinda interested in Big John (tall, black, solid) for awhile and this is just the info that I needed. Big John is suppose to come to our party tomorrow and if I get the chance, I'm going to proposition him. I'm hoping we might be able to sneak off during the party so I can give him a quick spit shine on that piece of meat of his. I just hope the poz thing is ok with him. If he is interested I'd definately like him to take a crack at my ass sometime also. "grin"

If Red fucks Jimmy this afternoon he will be very happy, considering he plowed me this morning. Two fucks in one day is pretty good for small town life. I really hope Mac comes to our party also. He's my monday fuck bud when Red's at work. Although we've missed the last two mondays because of the fact that Red didn't work the first monday and his mom was here last monday. Mac's shorter than me, black and has a very tight body and a great cock. He's Fucking Delicious, kinda looks like Usher but way cuter. We've gotten together about 7-8 times so far. Started out the first couple of times just doing oral, but the third time I pinned him down and sat on his cock, and well, he's been fuckin me ever since. I have fucked him once also and it was very nice, but I prefer him being the top. I love it when he pins my feet to his chest and just starts riding me. Man I hope Red's working this monday.

Anyway I don't know how I'm going to go about cruising Big John at our party if Mac is there also. I hope he won't get pissed off at me. Maybe I should sneak off with Mac first and blow him then go after Big John. God I'm such a slut! "big grin" I just don't want to fuck things up with Mac, because I really enjoy our Monday play dates.

No comments: