Friday, December 21, 2007

This weeks emails

November 30, 2006

Here is some excerpts of hot emails I've recieved this week from a guy I'm meeting tomorrow:

I'm 40, slim, red hair, goatee, 155 lbs, 6" dick, big head---which I bet you can make nice and fuckin big before I drain it down yur throat.

I'm very excited about meating you and look forward to giving you some dick.

I used to cum alot, I mean alot! in my 20s and 30s, the shit just kept pouring out. I tend to gush as opposed to squirt. I turned 40 this year, and I don't have as much as I used to, but I still have alot of thick seed to give, especially to a hot dude like you. You are the type of guy that really gets me horny. Getting a blow job is one thing, but getting sucked and blowing it down a studs throat like yours is fuckin hot. I look forward to delivering some fuck juice to you. If all goes well, and you'd like to meat again, I'll save a few days of hot cum up for ya and give you all you can handle buddy.

I wanta give you so much hot seed, you'll be fuckin gulpin it down yur throat. Hungry? I'll be more than glad to feed ya. Fuck ya, you better keep suckin til ya drain me so dry I'm sore buddy. It'll be hard for me not to hollar cause I know how good you are gonna make my dick feel.

I'd like to lightly tweak your tits just before I cum, and then thrust your head up and down my cock, during feeding time. I'm also gonna enjoy feeling your tongue licking the head of my cock, making it turn from red to purple, I hope you like oozing pre-cum dude, I'm sure I'll have some of that for you too on the tip of the piss head of my dick.

OMG!! This guy has got me soo fuckin horned up I can't see straight. Is it Friday yet?

No comments: