Monday, December 17, 2007

Farwell to Mac

March 1, 2005

IM'ed Mac Sunday morning to say hi and see if he wanted to hook up Wednesday for a playdate. He said he'd really like some today. Then on a fluke I threw out the idea, " I guess you could come over and you and Red can take turns on my ass". That left him speechless, but by the end of our IM he said if we weren't busy that he'd come over that afternoon and that left me a little speechless. Needless to say had a wonderful Sunday afternoon having them take turns on my ass and mouth. Man I was in doggy heaven pleasing these two hot guys and having their cocks sliding in and out of me. What a workout! I hope we can get together for another round before Mac leaves for Cali, but if that was the last hurrah, it definately was a memorable afternoon.

No comments: