Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whipping things into shape

May 22, 2006

Well....the whips arrived Saturday. I immediately started testing the larger one out. With my shirt on it felt invigorating, with my shirt off it stung a bit. I've always had very sensative skin. In elemetary school one time I fell off the merry-go-round type thing and rolled across the gravel that was at its base and got so welted up that the playground super thought I had hives. This was before playgrounds were made into safety zones, you know when they still had asphault and gravel for little kids to land on.

Anyway...I think its probably good to desensatize my skin a bit. Soon Red started smacking my back with it, which gave him instant wood. Needless to say I probably will not be giving him anymore blowjobs without being whipped. We played with it Sunday also and it looks like it might be a regular playtoy. He switched off using the small then the large whip on my back, ass and my feet(both top and bottoms). It's definately an attitude adjuster.

No comments: