Monday, December 17, 2007

Relax its just sex part 3

February 21, 2005

January 1 was our last night of vacation that we could stay out real late since we we're leaving the morning of the 3rd so we headed down the street to the local Levi/leather bar. For being the day after New Years the bar was exceptionally busy. Our new favorite bartender "D" was off that evening and we ran into him upstairs where he was enjoying a few cocktails. As it got later in the evening the guys upstairs continually got more and more frisky.

There was one tall dark and handsome guy that the others were flocking to so Red and I started to drift over that way to see what all the fuss was about. The man was dressed in a leather harness and pants which were undone and sporting a very large piece of wood that many of the guys we're taking turns spit shining. By the time we got over to that area of the bar "D" had already backed up to the leather man and he obliged by shoving his cock all the way up "D's" ass. We watched the leather man as he had D bent over the bar sliding his cock in and out of his ass, fast then slow, deep thrusts, ect.. After the leatherman was done Red took a turn on the bartenders ass fucking him every which way. Then when Red had got his fill I decided to have a wack at D's ass also. I was a little nervous since I had never fucked anyone in public before, but once I slid my cock up his ass and started pumping him full of my meat, the nervousness immediately went away. While I was boning D, his boss came up to him with another cocktail and said, "Here hon, you look a little parched." Only in New Orleans...

After I got done fucking D, leatherman pulled me over and shoved me down on my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. God the guy was large but I did my best to accommodate. Then a little while later I had this young 20 something guy come up to me and start groping me and asked if I'd like to fuck him. I said, "fuck yea". He asked if I minded if I wore a condom, I told him of course I don't mind and so I slipped one on and fucked his nice sweet young hole.

Later on I took a break and went downstairs to piss and ran into this short furry French looking local. We hit it off right away and he dragged me to a nice dark spot where I fell to my knees and sucked his fat cock. He was really enjoying the attention and fucking the hell outta my mouth. He then pulled out and started wacking it as I continued to lick and suck the head of his cock. He then said, "Man I'm getting close", and when I didn't back off he said really fiercely, "You want it!" and I responded, "Yea man, give it to me". His body then stiffened and he shouted, "Oh man, fuck yea, hear it comes" as he shot several streams of his huge salty load all over my mouth, tongue and beard. Making sure that I got every drop I then stood up and said, "hey thanks man" and then went back to find Red. When I got back upstairs Red asked, "Where have you been?" and I told him to kiss me and taste my beard, which he did. He then agreed that my absence had been well worth it and mighty tasty at that.

I then ran into this one guy that I'd blown the night before. He was a bit overweight but his handsome face and shaved head made up for it. This night he introduced me to his boyfriend and I took turns blowing the both of them. His boyfriend started getting close and he shoved him down and shot his load all over his boyfriend's shaved head. Then this other guy and me, being the obedient dogs that we are, licked the guys shaved head clean. Yum....

No comments: