Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A message from the bisexual

December 20, 2005

I get an email the other day from this bi guy that I would occasionally blow cuz his girlfriend wouldn't do it. Haven't hooked up for about a year cuz his "girlfriend" had him on a short leash. Anyway the email went like this.

Hey,
Just wanted to say howdy. In the process of getting a
divorce - once I have the house to myself, let me know
if you're interested in getting together. Could
really use a great blowjob!


DIVORCE....OMG! I've been sucking off a married man... He always said girlfriend, not wife. Ok well I hope that he's telling the truth now, cuz I don't need no angry woman on my ass. And actually I didn't reeeallly blow or suck him considering that once his cock was in my mouth he would mercilessly skull fuck the daylights outta me until tears were running down my face and his load was running down my throat.

Man, the thought of our encounters gives me wood...

No comments: