Monday, December 17, 2007

The Policeman always cums twice

May 13, 2005

Red actually worked two days this week and I wanted to take advantage of having the house to myself considering it only happens once in a blue moon. Ended up going to gay.com and within a few minutes I got messaged from someone.

Them: Hey how u been
Me: good
Them: do you remember me
Me: sorry no
Them: I was over at your house before, you smoke a pipe, right.
Me: Nope, that's my bf.
Them: Oops sorry
Me: No problem we're in an open relationship
Them: Cool, what ya up too?
Me: Just killin time before work possibly lookin for some cock to suck before I head out.
Them: Ya wanna suck mine?
Me: Maybe, you know I'm poz?
Them: Yep, you and the bf right?
Me: Yep


He didn't have a pic in his profile and normally I won't bother but his stats seemed ok to me,a few years younger than me, weight proportion to height..ect.. So I invited him over to play before I had to go to work. I got off line and then I chuckled cuz here I got this guy coming over to play and I didn't even get his name. Oops.. I figured if he lied about his stats, I'd come up with an excuse that I just got a call and some family was on their way over, or something along those lines.

He was there in about 10-15 minutes, not bad, real solid and beefy, I like that. We went to the bedroom and got naked. Like me he was a grower, not a show'r. He laid down on his back and I assumed my rightful position between his legs and hungrily started chowing down on his trouser snake. I licked and sucked and played with him as his cock continued to extend and swell inside my mouth. "Fuck Yeah" he would say as I sucked down his entire shaft and held it, his pubes tickling my nose. He then told me, "I want to see you jack off", which I more than obliged. I continued sucking on his meat as I stroked my own rock hard cock. He ordered me to cum for him and within a few minutes I obeyed, blowing my load all over my comforter, still manipulating his cock in my hungry mouth. He then grunted and shot a few nice size squirts in my mouth. I moaned and stroked the last drops of cum outta my cock all the while savoring his cock and milking it for every drop.So then I'm thinking we're winding down and I'll continue to milk the last drops of cum outta him. Well he continued to stay rock hard and grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I thought to myself, "Cool!" Then within a couple of minutes of thrusting his hard cock in and outta my mouth (which was really getting sloppy with spit and cum) he shot his second load, this time even more than the first. My eyes were watering, nose running, and his cock pulsing and shooting stream after stream of salty man goo filling my mouth to capacity. Fuck I lost track of how many times his cock pulsed and shot load after load. I was indeed one happy guy.

It ended as fast as it started, we got dressed and he started heading for the door. He turned and asked, "What do you do for a living?" I told him, "I clean offices and private homes" and I asked him what he did for a living? and he replied, "I'm a cop"....

Man, I about shot another load right in my pants at that answer. It looks like it's gonna be a fun summer. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy...

No comments: