Friday, December 21, 2007

Weekend stuffing

November 29, 2006

I recently met another poz guy on manhunt. He was tall, furry and has a nice 8 inche cock. We had decided that he was going to come up Satuday and play with Red and I. Then furry poz guy from the other side of town wanted to know what we were up to saturday. I told him and asked if he was interested, of course the response was a big "Hell yeah". So Saturday afternoon we all got together and played.

The new guy took turns fucking the hell out of us and Red and I returned the favor by fucking him. Holes holes holes, I fucked mouths, I fucked ass's, I sucked cock while others were being fucked. Towards the end Red was fucking me and new guy was fucking furry poz local guy. Then Red started getting close and banged a big load up my ass. He climbed off of me and before I could put down my legs new guy with his 8 incher climbs on me and shoves his cock up my ass. He pumps and drives his big cock deep in and out of me and then pounds his load deep into my hole also. He stays there letting my ass milk his cock as the local guy sucks and drains a big load out of me. Once I'm empty he starts fucking my face and fills my mouth with his seed. I hadn't planning on taking everyones load but needless to say I was a very happy little pig. OINK OINK.....

Sunday night was Red and I and the local guy. Its all kind of a blur. I know Red fucked his ass and I fucked his mouth and I sucked both of them. But I don't remember much else, I think I was still in hog bliss from the night before....

Anyway many turkeys got stuffed this weekend, hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

No comments: