Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I love New Orleans part 2

January, 20, 2006

Double penetration extravaganza

Less than a week before we left to go to NOLA we picked up our friend the "hot french guy" and brought him back to the house for some play. HFG and I ended up double penatrating Red's ass and got it all nice and stretched out and left him wimpering for more. That should get him ready for vacation...

The first couple of days in NOLA we didn't have any accomadations but "The Crisco Kid" said we could stay with him. His bedroom smelled like crisco....he smelled like crisco. I'm really learning to like that smell. hehehe... Anyway the first night Red and I DP'd TCK. His ass was very accomidating to both our cocks. Red was underneath with me on top and TCK in the middle. I loved being the driver of that bus. We mercilessly fucked his hole and he loved every minute of it. The feeling of rubbing against another guys cock while your both in a nice snug hole is an awesome feeling. One of these days it's going to be my turn to recieve. Its been along time since I took on two at once, from what I can remember it drives me absolutely wild....

I should have started posting right after I got back cuz things are getting a little fuzzy. It was 10 days of alcohol and sex binges. Bare with me as I pick my brain for details...

No comments: