Friday, December 21, 2007

Fuck buddies

October 18, 2006

Sunday morning I douched my hole and headed to the sexy furry poz guys house that I met on Manhunt the week before. After a very brief chat we headed for the bedroom and got naked. We made out and I sucked on his cock, making it rise to attention. I then rolled over on my back and he mounted me. Man can that guy fuck. He fucked me on my back, he fucked me doggie style, he fucked me in the spoon position and we ended with him fucking me on my stomach in the pillow biting position. Then he towered over me, his cock in my face and jacked off a big load right into my mouth. Fuck was it HOT!

This morning I ran to Saginaw and hooked up with this couple. It took some time with all of our schedules to finally get together but it was worth it. They sandwiched my face inbetween both of their cocks and I took turns slurping one then the other. They both had beautiful cocks, nice and plump. The one seemed to be getting close so I focused on him. I sucked and he thrusted deep into my mouth until he shot his load right down my throat. After I milked him of every drop I rolled over and popped his bf into my mouth and sucked on his thick mushroom headed cock. It didn't take him long till he was blowing his own salty load down my throat. Then I suckled on him and fisted my own cock, blowing my seed onto my hairy stomach. Will definately be giving those guys a call back.

Ok so I'm back to liking Manhunt again. There are a few good guys there once you weed out the flakes.

No comments: