Sunday, December 23, 2007

Balancing fuck buddys

June 12, 2007

Red worked today so since I had the place to myself I made plans with a couple of guys. I started by telling my regular guy last week that I was free at noon, hoping to have time to visit a friend after I blew him. Then the new guy that's in town for the next few weeks on business wanted a bj on his lunch break which of course was at noon. So I emailed my regular last night asking if he could make it 1pm instead of noon. He replied back that he could.

So Mr. "in town on business" comes over and I blow him. He's got a great cock, a perfect rock hard mouthful, plus he's a big cummer. I love a guy who loves to have his cock sucked. I lick the head of his cock as directed. He fucks my face, sticks his balls in my mouth I suck on them, then more face fucking. Then he drowns me with his seed, I swallow and swallow and he cums and cums. He leaves and I sit around waiting for my regular guy to show up, still tasting the first guy in my mouth. Being a slut is my favorite pass time.

Then the phone rings and its my regular. Something came up and he can't make it and is really bummed cuz he didn't jack off last night or this morning. Dam.... I tell him its no problem and that I hope to see him soon. I'm glad that I double booked. I at least got some action before I had to head to work.

No comments: