Monday, December 17, 2007

Relax its just sex part 2

January 17, 2005

We went out to a local establishment for New Years where I spent most of my time on my knees spit shining some of the biggest, fattest, cocks I've had in a long time. Don't ask me how many cuz I lost track after about 5. Granted I wasn't servicing cock the entire 6 hrs we were there, but pretty close (I did stand up and let a few sample my meat also). The place got so crowded that beers were being knocked over everywhere and the floor was getting a bit damp and hard to crouch down on, but I managed. Needless to say that by the time we left around 5am I had big black marks ground into the my knees of my 501's. In the middle of all this man sex, Red bent over one guy and fucked him right there. Red was a complete gentleman, while I was sucking him and others he'd introduce me to others saying this is my boyfriend Pigdog. Considering I was totally engrossed in my project, I'd just lift my hand up and give a slight wave to the man I was servicing.

We decided to call it a night/morning around 5am so I headed to the bathroom before leaving and caught the eye of this cute young Asian man/boy. He was majorly checking me out while I was pissing and when I finished he lunged for my cock and started worshiping it like a false god. Of course a few other guys came in and it turned into a mini orgy in the bathroom. Another guy came around to the back of the guy that was blowing me and started fucking him and we gave him all the attention he was craving. Eventually Red found me in the bathroom and I told him I'd be outta there in a couple more minutes. I didn't want to stop a great blowjob but we had to get going so I complimented the guy on his oral expertise, and then excused myself from the mantangle of the bathroom.

I'd have to say this New Years was the best ever.

No comments: