Friday, December 21, 2007

Sunday morning...it ain't just for church

October 9, 2006

Sunday morning I had plans to blow this guy. He's this furry bearish guy I've been doing for a couple of years now. The date wasn't till mid morning so I got online and went to Manhunt to check emails and see who was online. I ended up finding a furry sexy poz guy in the same neighborhood as my planned date. He wasn't busy and was horny so I made plans to stop at his place before my other mid morning date. I started running around trying to get ready and ran into the bedroom to get dressed and there was Red laying there in bed wacking his meat. So I blow Red, then tell him I gotta go cuz I got two other dates lined up. Call the first date and reconfirm then head to the guy I just met's place. He's as sexy as his profile, we play I blow him and then head out. NEXT.....go to my regular a few blocks away and blow him and then head home.

By that time it was 11:30 in the morning and I had already sucked off three guys and had their loads in my belly. I'm such a fucking slut......life is good.

No comments: