Friday, December 21, 2007

The French fuck

July 25, 2006

I had a rare window of opportunity last week. I was able to clean the mess that is my ass and took full advantage of it last Wednesday. Once I realized my happy discovery I climbed back in bed with Red and let him fuck me silly. He took off for work and then my date the furry French poz man showed up around 1pm. We've been hot after each other for...god....almost 20 yrs. but we were always in monagomous relationships with others so it never happened, till now. Let me just say OMFG! He relentlessly fucked my hole and it was all his. I on the other hand couldn't get completely hard, I think it was anticipation anxiety if that is such a thing. I had wanted to be with that man for too long. It didn't make any difference, he banged my ass long and hard.

He spoke French while he was fucking me which really got me going even though I didn't have a clue what he was saying. He told me he was gettting close, "me too" I said. Then he started to pull out then appoligized for starting to cum in my ass. I said, "Its cool man stay in me, I want your load". Then he buried it deep and we both shot together. Its was soo fuckin HOT! I can't tell you how much I needed an afternoon of getting my ass pounded and seeded. I was indeed a happy man.

No comments: