Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I love New Orleans part 4

January 30, 2006

The sex parties...a pig in process

Ok I normally wouldn't consider myself a prude but compared to our friends in NOLA, I'm bordering on it. Red and I have had 3-ways and 4-ways and we've been to bath houses. What I haven't done is participated in a full on group sex party. It sounds fun but it also intimidates the hell out of me. I don't know why, it just does.

We got invited to two sex parties while we were there. The first one was on New Years. The thought of it made me nervous and we ended up staying and playing at the bar instead and taking home a cutie for a three-way. The second party was their monthly group sex party. We were planning on going but heard from someone that was there for the first couple of hours and said it was (temperature type) chilly at the event which prevented its success. So we didn't go to that one either.

We did go to the house of the first party days later for a four-way. It was us, the Crisco kid and the home owner. The play room was well equiped with three different types of slings, cans of crisco everywhere and the floor was all covered with rubber play sheets. We started out taking turns boning TCK. Then Red hopped into a sling and I started fucking him. We were getting into it and looked over a few minutes later and the host had his hand up TKC. This is the first time I've witnessed this in person. Yes I've seen pictures and a movie or two, but never right in front of me, and actually I found it quite interesting. He went up to the middle of his fore arm, then back and forth all the while Red and I gazed in amazement.

Needless to say that I've been keeping my nails trimmed short since then....just in case.

And that Ladies and Gentleman is the end of my vacation tales of New Orleans. Funny, it took me a month to tell all the sorted details and in little over a week we will be back down there. Yippee! Did I mention that they're already planning a party for our arrival....OINK.

No comments: