Sunday, December 23, 2007

Finally a sex story

June 6, 2007

This weekend I finally gave up my ass to Red. Because of med reactions and working so much I just haven't been in the mood, to the point that I don't remember the last time I was fucked. On the other hand I'm pumping a load in his ass almost every morning.

I'll have to say he made up for lost time.... We started on our bed, fucking me missionary then he rolled me over and fucked my doggy style (my fav). Then he suggested we go outside in the rain and fuck. Normally I'd be all for this since it is a big fantasy of mine to get fucked outside during a hard rain. But this rain was bitterly cold and I declined. So we decided to go out on the side porch and he bent me over the chest freezer and fucked me there. Then he flipped me over and continued fucking me on the freezer. We ended up back in the bedroom and him blowing his load deep within my ass. Then he pulled out and stuck his still hard cock in my mouth and made me clean off my juices which sent me over the edge, and had me blowing my load all over my furry chest.

Tuesday Red went to work and I had just enough time to schedule one of my blow and go guys before I had to head to my house cleaning job before work. He ended up running late and it was just that, blow and go. He got there and I immediately fell to my knees and popped his soft cock in my mouth. With in a minute he filled my mouth with his swollen cock and I went to town. This mans got a beautiful cock and big fucking balls. I love how he gets rock hard as my mouth slowly massages his bone. Sliding up and down, pulling out till just my lips are wrapped around the head then back down to the pubes. He tells me he's getting close and I continue my pace as he shoots wad after wad of his spooge all over my tongue, down my throat, all over my tongue and down my throat. Then I stop at his root and continue to milk every last drop as I jack my own cock off, continuelly tasting his juices.

Tomorrow I might have a new adventure. This freakishly tall bi guy is suppose to cum over for a lunch break release. Hope he shows....

No comments: