Wednesday, December 19, 2007

OMG! OMG! OMG!

October 26, 2005

Ok so Red leaves for work today and I get online to send a pic to someone and decide while I'm online to log onto Gay.com. It has been quite awhile since I last visited the site so what the hell. Go to local chat and within a few minutes "Hot Italian guy" messages me, "Hey, how ya doing. He's a 20 something hottie who didn't mind me being poz and loved to fuck me. HELLO! We quit playing about a year ago cuz he got a bf. Anyway our conversation went like this:

Me: Good how u been?
Him: Pretty good
Me: You still taken?
Him: nope
Me: wanna fuck me?
Him: Yeah!
Me: I'll be over in about a 1/2 hour.
Him: Ok see ya then.

Ok so a quick douche and I'm out the door to get my hole pounded. God I've missed our encounters. We always get right to it, say hello, strip as we head to his bedroom. This time he's amazed at how ripped I'm becoming. He asks if I've been working out, and I tell him that I'm just watching my carb intake. He then tells me to suck his cock which I do obediently. After I get his cock all lubed up with my spit, he then bends me over the edge of his bed and fucks me doggy style. Working me like the dog I am. He blows all over my backside, and I fall to my knees to slurp up whats still leaking out of him. I then feel his seed running between my legs so I scoop it up and slap it on his cock and continue to feast. That makes me blow, then we exchange a little small talk while getting dresssed and I go.

I go home and get a call from Red. Work let him go early and he's calling to see if I got a date or not. I tell him it already transpired and that its cool for him to come home. He asks about my afternoon and I give him all the sorted details. He gets home and pins me down and fucks me doggie style right there in the living room. BAM! OMG! I've been used and abused and am now sitting a bit funny. Oh, and the area rug/carpets that Kmart sells for 20 bucks, give major carpet burns. Just letting ya'all know.

No comments: