Monday, December 17, 2007

Cocks in the bushes

September 21, 2004

Last Thursday morning on my way home from a house cleaning job I figured that since my birthday was coming up in a couple of days that I might treat myself and stop at the park on the way home and see if I could find any cock. It's been a little while since I had any "strange" and I needed and deserved some, damit. I noticed at least a couple of cars parked so I pulled into the park to see if there was anything interesting. I saw one guy out walking along the bushes, he was kinda overweight, but I didn't care. I figured if he went into the bushes that I'd follow, but he just kept on walking. Then a minute or so later, another guy hops out of the bushes to see where the first guy wandered of to, he then scurried back into the brush. Well that was my cue,

I got up my nerve and headed for the bushes. I got there and started to enter what I thought was a trail but it ended in a thicket of wild grapevines. I preceded to get tangled up in the vines with my goal only standing about 15 feet away. I finally ask him, "How the hell did you get in here?" and he tells me there is a trail leading in about 10 ft. down from where I forged in. I'm such a ditzy cocksucker. Needless to say I finally got through all the underbrush and was rewarded with a nice fat rock hard cock. This guy was a little on the overweight side also, but was cute and had a nice cock. I sucked him for only a few minutes when he pulls out of my mouth and pops his load onto the ground, and off he went. I honestly think it took me longer trying to get to him, than to blow him.

I then went out and sat on a picnic table and located my next victim. I went back into the bushes (the main path this time), and the horny man followed. This guy was an average 40 something Hispanic guy. So I took to blowing him, he had a nice cock also. This one made it worth my time, I think I blew him for at least 10 min. when another guy showed up and started bouncing his hardon in my face. I of course obliged and started taking turns sucking on both of them as a breeze blew in off of the river, it was fuckin heaven. The last guy didn't take long before he pulled out of my mouth and shot his load onto the ground. About that time we heard a straight couple walked by so I decided I probably should head home, cuz when I run late without letting Red know, he gets worried.

I've come to the conclusion that the guys that go out to the park at night are more reckless and carefree. Considering that most will let you know that their going to cum and let you decide whether or not your going to continue sucking and swallow. Then there are the few that don't say anything and just blow their loads in your mouth. I definitely prefer the night guys over the proper daytime guys.

No comments: