Friday, December 21, 2007

Another weekend stuffing planned

December 6, 2006

Things have really been picking up around here. First there was the poz four way we had a couple of weeks ago. Then I just met the Hot Red Head who wants to feed me his weeks worth of stored up cum on a weekly basis. (Big Smile) Tomorrow morning I got a couple that wants me to come over and drain them also. I hooked up with them once before and Hell I'm not one to turn down cock especially when it comes in two's.

Now this Saturday we are planning another poz play party. So far the 2 guys from a couple of weeks ago are coming. Then we have 3 other guys that might come. All are furry mature versatile barebacking poz guys. If they all come that will make 7 guys altogether. (Really big smile) I just hope that my ass will be working and can handle so much action.....OINK OINK

No comments: