Friday, December 21, 2007

Breaking my pee shyness

November 14, 2006

I met this guy on Manhunt and a couple of weeks ago we finally met in person. I stopped at his place after work and had a few beers. He's a furry poz bear that lives right down the street from where I work. We took turns sucking on each others cock while we watched gay facial cum shot movies. He had too much drink to get off, but I obliged by feeding him my load. He's also into piss....which is a first for me. Yes I've experimented in the shower, pissing on myself and into my mouth, but I have yet to swallow. He on the other hand loves to drink piss, and he wanted mine bad.

He took me to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and wanted me to just shoot a stream of piss in his mouth, but then stop. I tried but I'm pee shy and couldn't. I said let me get started first then I can piss a bit in your mouth. So he stood up and after a minute I began to piss. I then stopped, he sat back down and I stuck my cock in his mouth and yes I was able feed him a stream of piss. I've never done this before, and I liked it. It would have been a hell of alot easier though if he'd of just hopped in the tub. Then I could of pissed all over him and in his mouth. I had three or four beers in me which makes me piss like a race horse.

Anyway....now I've been inducted into the water sports fetish.... at least giving that is.

Anybody thirsty?

No comments: