Friday, December 21, 2007

Dogs like to chew on bones

September 28, 2006

A couple of days ago I thought I'd give Manhunt another try. I had a free membership a few years ago, but all I got was guys that lived way out of my area and well sorry I'm not willing to drive long distance for sex. This time there are ALOT more locals and me being the "new meat" on the site, I'm very popular this week. Had I of known this I'd of signed back up this spring. God, I can't believe I wasted a whole summer.

Anyway got chatting with this one hot hispanic guy and we decided that he would come over this afternoon before work so I could worship his cock for awhile. He showed up and was a total hottie. We immediately retreated to the bedroom and stripped and I started chowing down on his bone. Very nice one at that. We were going at it for awhile when he asked me to bite his cock.

Ok, I had this happen several years ago and honestly at that time I couldn't do it. My goodies are very sensative and I just couldn't fathom chewing on someones cock. I'm very respectful when sucking cock and always try to keep my lips covered over my teeth in order not to hurt or injure the guy I'm servicing.

But this time, I'm like what the hey, so I started chewing lightly. A minute or so later he's like "harder", so I chew harder as I'm sucking, and his cock gets even more rock hard. "Harder" he says again, so I obey and I'm really getting into this and chew like a fucking dog with a new piece of raw hide. I'm slobbering and chewing and we're both diggin the action. Then he pulls out and jacks his cock with the head just grazing my lips. I lick at the head like the hungry dog I am and then he blows all over my mouth, tongue, face and his chest. Which makes me blow also. I then lick up the juice on his chest and we lay there for few, before he takes off.

I've decided I like guys who like to have their cocks chewed on. For one thing, I don't have to be careful about hurting them cuz they like it rough and hard. When you don't have to be careful giving a blow job there are no barriers, you don't have to think "Am I hurting them" your just suck and chew and slobber and its all good.

No comments: