Friday, December 21, 2007

Getting ready

December 22, 2006

Well by this time next week I should be throat deep in cock. We will be down in New Orleans for a week and a half. First we'll be staying with our friend and fisting bottom The Crisco kid from Tuesday till Friday. Then its off to our apartment/timeshare for a week. I gotta try and not party to much so I can make it to a few sex parties while we are down there. If I'm correct Thursday Jan. 5th is the monthly pig party. Oink Oink....... Also can't wait to get to the bath house for a steam and some piggy sex there.

Bags are about packed. Also, today I got hit up by a trucker who was gonna be in the area next Saturday and wanted his cock sucked and drained. DAM DAM DAM! I've yet to do it in a truck.... But he said he'll be back in the area the following week also, so I still might get a chance.

No comments: